Clever Shelf Tap Mixer 60191?Bidet qykn071523790-Furniture
- Stool Creative Bench shoes shoes Coffee Table Stool Adult shoes Stool Household Sofa Stool Low Stool 34 × 36 × 34cm (color Dark bluee)
- Angel's Home Coat Stand Clothes Rack Hat Coat Free Standing Tree-Shaped Display Coat Stand with for Clothes Scarves and Hats Bedroom Hallway (color White)
- European Creative Umbrella Stand Wrought Iron Home Hollow Umbrella Stand Hotel Interior Corridor White 30x12.5x46cm
- Jazz Music Half Round Door mats Illustration of Trumpeter with Paint Splashes at The Background Entertainment Bathroom Mat H 35.4 xD 53.1 Purple Yellow
- WENZHE Upholstered Headboard Pillow Bedside Cushion Wedges Backrest Waist Pad Flax Waist Pad Home Bedroom Anti-Collision Head Soft Case Washable, 6 colors (color F, Size 90x60cm)
- ESTRO Genuine Icelandic Sheepskin Lambskin Rug Lustrous and Luxurious Colour Variety ESI (52 , Black)
- Oudan Single-Unit Faucet Hot and Cold Mixing Water Basin Faucet Washbasin Bathroom Faucets D (color D, Size -)
- LDR 520 5130CP Complete 5 Function Handheld Shower Set with 60-Inch Hose and Mounting bracket Chrome Finish by LDR Industries
- XHSSF-Bathroom taps European-Style All-Copper Cold-hot Antique redary Single-Hole Retro Faucet,I
We specialize in the laws related to the production, distribution and sale of alcoholic beverages. We can address your needs in licensing and qualification, business and marketing practices, and represent you before federal and state agencies that regulate alcoholic beverages. We also act as special counsel in transactions involving licensees as well as in civil, administrative, and criminal proceedings that may affect alcoholic beverage license privileges.
We are well-versed in the statutes, rules and policies that apply to alcoholic beverage business operations in all fifty states. We keep our clients up to date with significant legal developments affecting the alcoholic beverage industry. We work with legislators and industry members to improve state and federal alcoholic beverage laws.
Our firm provides pro bono legal services to many organizations that further industry initiatives including: the National Association of Wine Retailers (General Counsel and Board Member), Zinfandel Advocates and Producers, the Coalition for Free Trade (Founding General Counsel), the California Music and Culture Association (Founding General Counsel and Board Member), and Rhone Rangers (Board Member). Our firm is also an Associate Member of the Wine Institute, Wine America, Family Winemakers of California, Monterey County Vintners and Growers Association and the Sonoma County Vintners Association, among other trade organizations.
Whether you are an experienced or new industry member, we encourage you to engage in comprehensive legal planning before embarking on new alcoholic beverage programs or ventures.